Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fall Time Faves

 Ah, Fall is officially here! Im savoring a few fall favorites during little bugs naps (which by the way are getting fewer and farther between). I picked up Beverly Lewis's new book (final book in THE ROSE trilogy) Ive started it and Im loving it by the way! Fall and winter are my favorite times of year to read, especially when the rain is falling or the snow is blowing!
 The leaves are nearing the peak around here....they are so pretty and falling ;( but the drives are so nice right now. I cant stop telling hubby ...."look at those trees", " those trees are so pretty"! I love it!
 CINDY WOODSMALL is my new favorite author. As soon as I finish The Mercy, Im going staight to the store to pick this one up. I am in love with the cover of this book.....makes you ready for CHRISTMAS
 Ive been washing away the germy germs with this hand soap that I am currently in love with to....CARAMEL APPLE!
 I set out some PUMPKINS yesterday. Hoping to get a pic up of them next week or so. I cant decorate in the house this year, so I had to do it  outside!
This cleanser conditioner looks soooo good and I wanna try it. Ive used WEN before, but the FALL GINGER PUMPKIN is a new seasonal thing. I love the cleanser for body and face more so than the hair!HANSEL AND GRETEL from Candleberry is a new favorite this year, too. Its one me and hubby can both agree on and thats rare.
So thats about all I have time for right now. We have been busy the last few weeks and that has left little "bloggy time" for me.....which I greatly miss out on! Are any of these your fall faves???

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the fall ideas! I really am going to check out the Amish books, I've heard so much about them in blogland! TFS!

    ReplyDelete